This question has been flagged
1 Reply

in HR - Attendance Analysis module I am facing the following problems (in Openerp 7 & windows 7) :

1) Working time is 8 am to 5 pm i.e. 9 hrs, One employee worked from 8 am to 6 pm..i.e. 1 hr. OT (5 pm to 6 pm) its showing right OT hrs. i.e. 1 hr..& Duration within working schedule showing 9 hrs ...But in case of 7 am to 5 pm...means 1 hr. OT (7 am to 8 am)..But in this module its showing wrong OT hrs, i.e. 23 hrs... & Duration within working schedule showing 0.... what is the problem ?

2) Working time is 8 am to 5 pm i.e. 9 hrs, One employee has left job before 5 pm.. but cant save the attendance...its showing attendance "End time 9.0 < start time 9.0"...why ?

3) in Reporting/Human Resources/Attendances Analysis Calendar...the sign in & sign out timing showing on the basis of UTC..but data fitted by me on India Standard Time i.e. +5.30...how can be solved ? I am using windows 7

Any solution ?

Discard

Hi,,My requirement is, need to calculate monthly working days of employee from hr_attendance table. But per day have minimum 2 entries for each employee(Sing_In and Sign_Out). First i need to calculate total hours of per day then i need to calculate total present days of month..Kingly help me how to achieve this..Thanks in advance