Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Howto Integrate Buy Now button or make a Webpage, that shows 4 buttons instead of variant dropdown.

Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/17/15, 11:40 AM 389 views

I made a webpage in order to sell standard hosting packages with webbuilder in http://exidon.com/page/hospedaje. I would like to show my hosting option in a comparing table and  take people directly to checkout from there. What would be the best way to accomplish that? Would it be better to organize such situation as 4 products or would you create product variants and why? I actually made this page, because, I was not sure how to fully customize the layout of product page that it looks like my site.  Thanks for advice. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/17/15, 11:40 AM
Seen: 389 times
Last updated: 4/17/15, 11:41 AM