Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Howto create a multi-author blog?

By
Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/13/15, 4:48 PM 527 views

I tried to add a new user in order to not publish as admin-user. Anyhow, on all systems I tried that, giving new user manage permission for website builder module, I run into 500-internal server error,the moment user select into which blog he/she wants to create a new post! Trace window ends telling about missing permission. I suppose for same reasón I still see login button after the username in horizontal menu.  I tested that within odoo 8.0 on ubuntu on my digital ocean install, as well as on a local bitnami stack (also using ubuntu). Compare also https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/6282

Hengky Zhang
On 4/13/15, 11:47 PM

i think the problem in the access right

you can edit it in security menu

Any idea which of the 972 entries could be responsable for that situation?

Dieter Huelskamp
on 4/13/15, 11:54 PM

you need to add new record rules because public user doesnt have acces right to read partner object

Hengky Zhang
on 4/14/15, 12:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/13/15, 4:48 PM
Seen: 527 times
Last updated: 4/13/15, 11:47 PM