Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How would I integrate openerp with my Rails SaaS web app?

By
Fraser
on 2/15/13, 7:12 AM 3,558 views

I am building a SaaS web app on Ruby on Rails. Is there a relatively simple way to integrate it so that I can manage my customers with openerp (and avoid building my own crm and billing system)?

What about integration to a payment gateway/account for accepting credit card payment, eg braintree/stripe?

Without openerp I would manage subscription payments and credit card processing with something like braintree or stripe and import transactions into an accounting program manually.

My professional background is as a SAP consultant and would love to use an ERP for my small tech startup company, but don't want to make a huge investments in infrastructure at this point.

Cheers, Fraser

Hi Fraser,

Pramod
on 4/26/13, 4:48 AM

Hi Fraser , This is Pramod from Vertis Microsystems (http://www.vertisinfotech.com ) , core experts with Cloud/SaaS solutions in RoR .We also have a team in OpenERP. We can integarte OpenERP with your SaaS app and want to discuss more on this .

Pramod
on 4/26/13, 4:50 AM

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/15/13, 8:18 AM

Hello,

It depends of your integration needs and your technical possibility.

If you can devlelopp some extention to your rails app you should have a look at OOOR:

https://github.com/rvalyi/ooor

Regards

thanks, I will look into it.

Fraser
on 2/27/13, 8:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/13, 7:12 AM
Seen: 3558 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM