Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How works account_bank_statement_import module?

By
Gülhan Celik
on 5/28/15, 9:26 AM 585 views

Hello forum,

how can I import bank statements in odooV8 with default modules? Which module must I install?

I installed the module account_bank_statement_import for the version 8.0 but I don´t now, how can I use it.

Regards

Frank Bond
On 6/1/15, 5:19 AM

First you have to set-up the bankaccount in Odoo properly.

It depends on fields of the bank statement download (csv).

You have to be sure about the account type and format of the accountnumber in the csv download.

If the normal bankaccountnumber is mentioned, not iban, than you have to set the bankaccounttype on Normal and you have to set the accountnumber on your normal number (not iban) in the bankaccount entry of odoo.

Download the statement from your bank en save it somewhere you like.

Then in odoo go to bankstatement, then press import and search for the csv you have saved. If you set up everything well, you should see the banktransactions

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/28/15, 9:26 AM
Seen: 585 times
Last updated: 6/1/15, 5:19 AM