Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How work account_analytic_default ?

By
Bonnet Denis
on 7/18/13, 6:28 AM 1,267 views

I want to use account_analytic_default module, but I don't know what is the operator between the condition.

In a rule if I set a partner condition(A) and a product condition(B), Will the analytic account be chosen if :

• A is true OR B is true ? or
  • A is true AND B is true ?

Can you give a bit more info? What condition are you talking about? What do you want to achieve with this rule?

Flyguy
on 7/18/13, 6:34 AM

I want to fill the analytic_account field to an invoice line. I want to set the account if the product AND the salesman match a pattern. account depends of pattern. Ideally I want to match the product category but I've to customize the module.

Bonnet Denis
on 7/18/13, 6:42 AM

It will be chosen when A is true AND B is true. And, indeed, productcategory would have definately been more useful then just product. :-)

Flyguy
on 7/18/13, 7:53 AM

can you post an answer? I will accept yours and increase your karma.

Bonnet Denis
on 7/18/13, 10:51 AM
Flyguy
On 7/19/13, 5:25 AM

It will be chosen when A is true AND B is true. And, indeed, productcategory would have definately been more useful then just product. :-)

I try to extend this module with a category filter. You can help me here: http://help.openerp.com/question/25117/how-can-extend-account_analytic_default-module-with-product-categories/

Bonnet Denis
on 7/19/13, 6:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/18/13, 6:28 AM
Seen: 1267 times
Last updated: 9/9/15, 10:49 AM