This question has been flagged
1 Reply

hi,

i am using odoo v8

so i want to create custom report for invoice in odoo

structure of report should be

inv_no    customer_name    Due_date  inv_amount    Tax   grand total   payment     invoice_status

all invoice entry filtered by customer name so how cal i get that

or any documentation for qweb directives and report  in odoo

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You may check this link to have an understanding creating reports in v8:

http://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/creating-custom-reports-odoo-8/ 

After understanding the qweb report, you should create a new report with the xml template file and a report parser python file. In the report you want to have invoice entries for filtered customers and only show those respective fields for each entries right? For that you need to write a function in the parser file, that returns a list of dictionaries containing the invoice data of selected invoice records in current list view.

You can then iterate in that list to print the fields data you mentioned. I can help you with the report creation.

Discard

I love the fact that you've linked my tutorial. +1 :)

Yes its a very good tutorial I found on net while looking about report creation. Keep up your good works Yenthe. +1000 for that too ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback Akhil! I try to create a new blog atleast once a month so keep an eye out for my blog ;) Trying to mix complex and easy subjects too.

Author

can you please specify in detail that how we create report parser python file. and doc for that