This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I want to change some SEF URL generated by odoo. I'm working in a web with multilingual support and I want to change URL shop from /shop to /products, how we can change it? For categories in shop section, allways include the number of sequence of category:

/shop/category/computers-1

How can I remove 1 from computers-1?

Another question, I want to translate URL name, but can't do it, for example /shop/category to /tienda/categorias in Spanish or /forum to /foro and using same web page. I have changed in Website configuration, but if you change translate field to other URL you will get 404 error. I want to changed URLs that are generated from Odoo core, there are some addon?

Hope that I have explained it right.

Best regards to all! 

Discard
Author

Also how we can change the language code URL in multilingual support, from example /en_US/... to only /en/.... Regards!

Best Answer

I'm working on the same issue, Alfonso. I posted to Github a temp fix for the language code issue but still haven't fully tested.

https://github.com/odoo/odoo/pull/3965

Remember you have to save the URL code for each language after you update Odoo and apply changes. I'm still trying to figure out how to get around the hardcoded URLs in Odoo. This CMS won't be a viable option if/until I can completely customize website and e-commerce URLs.

Discard