Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How too deactivate website without removing the module

on 9/27/15, 5:33 AM 356 views

I installed some modules, and one of them require the website module, why not, need some libs.

But i don't want to display this website, at all, we already have a website on another url.

How to completely deactivate the website without removing the module, as i need it for another module.

Hello. What is the module that you are installing... ? Because it's not because you don't want the website, that you can remove all routes from website ! You probably need to keep all the part "Editor"... e.g. for mailing module...

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 9/27/15, 6:06 AM
On 9/29/15, 12:34 AM

Hi jérémy,

I think the module that require website_builder is the module Survey.

So, how i can to not display the website.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 9/27/15, 5:33 AM
Seen: 356 times
Last updated: 9/29/15, 12:34 AM