Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to write an Expression in OpenOffice Report Designer ?

By
GonG
on 5/14/13, 3:19 PM 726 views

Hello!

In doing a custom report using an OpenOffice Report Designer module with LibreOffice, I think using "Add an expression" is a lot faster than scrolling down through many list of fields in "Add a field". Therefore, how can I know the name of each field in OpenERP 7 so that I can use it to write an expression ?

Thank you for your response!

Well, I know what you mean. Loading all fields in this list takes my computer 90sec. I haven't tried expressions yet, but you're also very fast if you look at the database structure.

TestUser
on 5/15/13, 4:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/14/13, 3:19 PM
Seen: 726 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM