Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to write a traverse subordinate domain filters

By
on 5/30/13, 1:04 PM 1,269 views

Hi,

I just try to use OpenERP,I met a user permissions issues.So come here to ask for help.

Salesperson can only access his own customer data and his own account information.
I created a record rule, Domain:['|',('user_id','=',user.id),('name','=',user.name)]

However, sales managers need to be able to access his surbordinate salesperson customer information.

I do not know how to implement domain filters.

thank you.
Abhishek
On 5/30/13, 3:06 PM

Hi Guys,

The using of domain condition is very simple, see below the structure: here I m taking an example of domain with a field name such as <field name="field_name">[domain conditions]</field>

eg. <field name="domain">[('termination','=','noterminate'),('user_id','=',uid)]</field>

Hope this will help.

thank you, I was a novice. Can you give a complete case?

on 5/30/13, 3:12 PM

sry 4 late reply but let me know if you still looking for domain ....then i will send or explain proper way of coding .

Abhishek
on 6/1/13, 3:05 PM

The question was not- "how to write the domain", question was- "how to write the domain to find the sub-ordinate salesperson of a sales manager". I hope if you know how the domain code you will share with us. i also need that..

Hussain Behestee
on 6/17/13, 2:16 AM
Marc Wagener
On 5/30/13, 2:02 PM

Have you tried to fill the Sales-Team Groups

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/13, 1:04 PM
Seen: 1269 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM