Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm trying to work with the stock landed costs module, I'm not sure if I'm missing something but after finish the purchase process and add some landed costs to that picking (validate landed costs) from this tutorial (https://www.odoo.com/forum/how-to/warehouse-management-6/how-can-i-assign-landed-costs-to-my-cost-price-55132).
- I checked my real price cost for some of the related products and the price isn't changing, it stays at 0.00
- I manually update the product quantity to 0 and update again to it's original value, and I got the change I needed for the product cost.
How to reproduce:
- New purchase_order_1 ($10500):
- Product 1: 50 units, $10 each = $500
- Product 2: 200 units, $50 each = $10000
- Purchase and transfer to my warehouse WH/IN/00001
- Add a new landed_cost_1 (total $1300)
- Picking: WH/IN/00001
- Accountant Journal: "Purchase Journal"
- Add landed costs:
- Transport: $800
- Custom costs: $500
- (Default) Divide the landed costs in 2, so $650 for Product 1, and $650 for Product 2
- Compute, Save, Validate
- Go to Warehouse/Product/Product 1 or Product 2
- The real cost price for Product 1 is: 0.00 <- it should be $23 = ($650/50)+$10
- The real cost price for Product 2 is: 0.00 <- it should be $53.25 = ($650/200)+$50
- At this point I goes to the inventory tab for Product 1 and 2 and manually updated the on hand product quantities to 0 and again to 50 and 200 for each product, after that, I got the good prices for each product.
So my question is, what am I missing? I'm not sure, but I think the product cost should automatically change when the landed cost is validate.. or, is there any other step after validate the landing cost?
Thanks for any reply
Landed costs are working with quants. So if you go to quants and then you add <field name="cost"/> on the tree view you can check that cost is changing. But only in quants. Sometimes standard price change on the product. but I'm not sure when. Now you are using a FIFO/LIFO structure. You can check changes on your cost when you are using average price
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/19/14, 10:56 AM|
|Seen: 2145 times|
|Last updated: 10/4/16, 12:30 PM|