Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to work with Leads & Opportunity???

By
Jack
on 10/3/13, 3:54 AM 1,038 views

Hiiii

I have add Leads & Opportunity one2many in the Customer.

I have also add Customer name in the Leads & Opportunity.

Now when i Create the Leads & Opportunity i will give the Customer name on that form so when then i go to that Customer details there i should see the lead & Opportunity for that Customer which i have created.

This much of work is done now i having the problem that if i created the Leads then it will be showing in both Leads & Opportunity fields in Customer i want it to show only in leads , same as for Opportunity.

I am explaining it by an example......If i have created "ABC" lead and select customer(Angel Cook).....Now i go to that customer where i have created one2many of "Leads & opportunity" there....Now i want to show "ABC" leads only in Leads one2many not in Opportunity and same as for Opportunity also.

So, please Help me from this problem.

Thanks Jack

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 10/3/13, 6:47 AM

Hi Jack, I don't get the idea you want to achieve perfectly... but actually the leads & Opportunities are one table, thus all leads and Opportunities saved in one table called [crm_lead] if you want to filter the leads only , there is an attribute called [type] ("lead" or "opportunity") so you can make a decision like if object.type == "lead" then do something ....

I hope this belong to your question, and could help ...

Thanks....

You are at the right point i have done it too by using domain but still my problem is not solved.

Jack
on 10/3/13, 6:54 AM

I am explaining it by an example......If i have created "ABC" lead and select customer(Angel Cook).....Now i go to that customer where i have created one2many of "Leads & opportunity" there....Now i want to show "ABC" leads only in Leads one2many not in Opportunity and same as for Opportunity also.

Jack
on 10/3/13, 7:04 AM

Hi, same functionality done by the button "Opportunities" on the customer's form, it shows all of the Opportunities of that customer ... you can add just a similar one for leads ...

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 10/3/13, 7:31 AM

Or you just want it as a one2may style ? ....

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 10/3/13, 7:32 AM

Yes i want it as a one2many style...I have already done with using "type" in domain

Jack
on 10/3/13, 8:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/13, 3:54 AM
Seen: 1038 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM