Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to work with a customer employee on a project

By
Konstantinos Charocheris
on 4/16/13, 2:40 PM 524 views

First, i'm very new with the openerp software and because of this, i can't accomplish simple things. I'm a gpaphic designer and i want to work together on a project with the graphic designer of my customer. I try to add him on the project team but i can't because it's not showing him in the list of project members. I added him in the customer company contacts. Do I need to create a new user or is there another way to work together?

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 4/16/13, 3:12 PM

Add your customer's designer as a new user

If you do, make sure you take a little extra time to overview the user's access rights.

Lorenzo Cabrini
on 4/16/13, 6:03 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 2:40 PM
Seen: 524 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM