Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to work around oauth error 3 on login?

By
Warehouse
on 7/7/14, 1:10 PM 3,367 views

Hi guys and gals

We are new to this but have managed to set up a user and done all the required "setting" up.

We have set a new user up and once complete it sends an invite. We have clicked on this link but no matter what we seem to be getting the following error

"You do not have access to this database or your invitation has expired. Please ask for an invitation and be sure to follow the link in your invitation email."

How do we get around this? We are using the same exact details to log in, made sure we are logged out of the main account and tried logging in first directly on odoo.com.

When logging in through odoo we can log in, we go to account and it shows the sire i want to enter. I click this and it asks to log in again and shows the above message again.

Any help would be appreciated

I have the same issue, did you find a solution ?

Victor Godayer
on 10/1/14, 3:41 AM

Were you able to solve this?

Mandeep
on 11/27/14, 4:13 AM

Same issue here... how can I ask for an invitation? We can't even log in with our odoo account...

Olivier Gisiger
on 1/4/15, 10:04 AM

Has anybody gotten an answer for this issue?

Samkelo Liwani
on 1/22/15, 10:40 AM
tansadio
On 4/26/15, 2:24 PM

Hi. Please Someone has resolved this problem?

Anukoon Peangsuntia
On 12/16/15, 12:24 PM

Hi,

I also faced with the same issues and can fixed it. please check two point in your system.

1. Configure outgoing email servers.

2. Select option "Allow external users to sign up" and maintain "Template user for new users created through signup".

Hope this help. :)

Alexander Ivanov
On 7/10/15, 11:45 AM

Hi!

If your users catch

You do not have access to this database or your invitation has expired. Please ask for an invitation and be sure to follow the link in your invitation email.

Then, it seems, they are already in the database. You need to "Re-send Invitation Email".

1. Go to Settings -> Users -> User -> Re-send Invitation Email (the top right corner of the user's card). Don't needs for new users.

2. When user goes to a password reset he don't need to reset a password. Let him to press "Log in with Google"

It works for me fine.

lanoe
On 3/12/15, 4:28 AM

me too

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/7/14, 1:10 PM
Seen: 3367 times
Last updated: 12/16/15, 12:24 PM