Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to view sent mail : OpenERP 7

By
Selverine
on 5/16/15, 11:05 AM 495 views

Hi everyone,

Is it possible that all users can see all sent email per day?

I can see it under the 'archive' section of mailboxes but impossible to make a filter for "all email of the day".

For admin, I know it is possible under Settings->Technical->Email->Messages.But for classical user, they cannot access.

Someone has an idea?

Thank you a lot,

Selverine

Juan José Scarafía
On 5/18/15, 9:49 AM

Hi Selverine,

You can find all the emails of one day using "Advance Search", choosing: Date - grater than - (date). This show all the messages of the day selected.

Regards,

Juan José - ADHOC

Hi Juan, Thank you for your answer. It is close to what I want except that I would like only email sent and not all actions. You think it is possible? Btw is it possible to have like a new part that it is like 'archive' but just with the action/email of the day without using the advance search? Thank you, Selverine

Selverine
on 5/24/15, 4:55 AM
Selverine
On 5/24/15, 4:52 AM

Hi Juan,

Thank you for your answer.

It is close to what I want except that I would like only email sent and not all actions. You think it is possible?

Btw is it possible to have like a new part that it is like 'archive' but just with the action/email of the day without using the advance search?

Thank you,

Selverine 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/16/15, 11:05 AM
Seen: 495 times
Last updated: 5/24/15, 4:52 AM