This question has been flagged

Dear all,

When I Create and Save a Manufactoring Order, OpenERP gives a number to it. Sometimes this number is wrong because if I click on Create and Discard several times, this number increases, even thinking that the manufactoring order is not save. This happens because the action of achieving the number is on the Create button and not on the Save button .

I need to change the Save button behavior, in order to verify on the database what was the last number saved and add the next number to the Manufectoring Order I am saving. This way I can garantee that the Manufactoring orders are all correctly numbered.

Thank you very much

Discard

This is also the case for, Analytic account sequence, Payment order sequence, and many others sequences. I agree with you, we must find a solution to change the action of the "Create" button.

Author

Hi Med, follow this link and you will be abble to solve at least the MRP sequence number problem. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22690354/how-to-fix-mrp-sequence-number. Credit goes to Odedra. It worked for me.