This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everybody,

I have two questions :

When I validate sale order a delivery order and a procurement order are created, the sale order contain a product that will be produced in this request.

1. Whech order has created the procurement , the sale order or the delivery order ?
  2. How to validate procurement order automatically before confirm delivery order ?

Thank you OpenERPianS

Discard
Best Answer

HI,

1. Procurement will be generated per product used in Sales Order based on your product configuration.
  2. You cannot validate Procurement Order automatically. But if you have done enough configuration for your Product e.g. Supplier (Make to Order), Minimum Stock Rule(Make to Stock), then it will generate Manufacturing Order/Purchase Order. You can refer the following link which will help you in understanding the flow: http://amit-parik.blogspot.in/
Discard
Author

With may case, it's logic to confirm some procurement autiomatically, I have confirmed the sale order, so the manufacturing have to begin, no ? not after delivery ! If you now a module

If you mean to say MO should be generated on Sale Order confirm, install mrp_jit which will run mrp scheduler and create procurement order. If you have configured your products properly, it will direct generate MO without any exceptions. If this is not what you want, please be more descriptive.

Author

Excatly, I look for this module mpr_jit, Thank you