Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use rules object inside python code of payroll salary rules

By
Javier
on 3/12/16, 8:22 PM 594 views

Hello all,

I read that rules object can be used inside python calculation of salary rules . If I undestand correctly, with that object I can get any rule value (i.e. its total ) already calculated for the employee during the calculation process in execution, and use it in current salary rule calculation for the same employee. If thas is correct, can anybody indicate the way rules object should be? ( I already know how to get a category current value that has been calculated for an employee during the process, but my point is wheter it is possible to get a specific previosly calculated value for a salary rule of the employee)

I appreciate your response.

Bernard Kipkorir Too
On 6/18/16, 12:12 AM

use the code of the rule, for example of the rule name is 'pension contribution' and code is 'PENS' then you can simply put it as shown in example below:

result = categories.BASIC - PENS

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/16, 8:22 PM
Seen: 594 times
Last updated: 10/14/16, 5:17 AM