This question has been flagged

Hi,

I am using Odoo 11.0CE. And trying to setup the Product Packages to be used as -

1. Sale Orders can be entered in terms of Packages instead of individual units. For example: If my package of Product A contains 300 units and customer has ordered say 3000 units, I like to enter order quantity as 10 packages instead of 3000 units.

2. Each package has it's own unique serial number, assigned to the package at the time of manufacturing. (The packaging is the last step of my Production).

3. When picking of this product, I wish to pick as 10 Packs and scan the individual Package Unique Serial Number and keep track of each of the serial number further.

4. The Delivery is made based on the Product Packages.

5. However, inventory of the product is maintained in Units as well as Packages.

How can I achieve this in odoo 11 CE.

Thanks in advance for taking time to read this and helping out.

Regards,

Jayant.

Discard
Author Best Answer

The Manufacturing is done of the individual units and the inventory needed is in terms of individual units and not the packages.

Discard
Best Answer

When I interpret your requirements, I can not see any need for the individual products, you only use packages. So define the package as product with serial number and that's it.

Discard