Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use PayPal as payment method to provider

By
Carlos
on 4/7/15, 6:06 AM 830 views

hello

can anyone tell me how to use paypal as a payment method when i pay a provider?

i see 2 payment methods: money and bank, and i need to have too paypal.

thanks in advance and best regards

carlos

Andre de Kock
On 4/7/15, 6:08 AM

Hi Carlos,

All you need to do is install a module called "payment_paypal" aka "Paypal Payment Acquirer"

You can install this module from the menu Settings -> Local Modules. Search for "payment" and you should get a few modules - one of which is the Paypal Payment Acquirer module.

The payment method you see on a Supplier Payment are journals. You can create new journals via the Accounting -> Journals menu.

Carlos
On 4/7/15, 6:12 AM

Hello again

i already have this module installed.

but i go to Accounting -> Supplier Payments -> create

and on the listbox for payment method i only have bank and money; i do not have paypal wich is the payment method i use for this supplier.

do you understand me?

thanks in advance and best regards

carlos

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/15, 6:06 AM
Seen: 830 times
Last updated: 4/11/15, 9:16 AM