Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use on_change function in odoo v 8.0

By
Drees Far
on 7/21/15, 9:48 AM 444 views

Hello friends!!

Please, who can help me really?!

I want to know how to know the difference between an on_change when i click on the field and an on_change when i click on the CREATE BUTTON.

Please, i need an answer.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 8/4/15, 8:16 AM

on_change , as the name sais is triggered by changing the cell value...  

- on_change when i click on the field - is actualy triggered if you change the cell value and leave that cell , while
- on_change triggered after create button - is because some cells have default values, so on create the cell value is changed from Null to default....

hope it helps a bit

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 8/4/15, 4:00 PM

There is no on_change after create button. The on_change only works when your field has an on_change attribute and you change the value of that field. When you are saving your data it's called functions, you can check function fields on Odoo.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/15, 9:48 AM
Seen: 444 times
Last updated: 8/4/15, 4:00 PM