Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to Use Leads & Opportunity in Customer? [Closed]

on 10/3/13, 7:06 AM 485 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

Daniel Reis
on 10/03/2013 08:32:47

I have add Leads & Opportunity one2many in the Customer.

I have also add Customer name in the Leads & Opportunity.

Now when i Create the Leads & Opportunity i will give the Customer name on that form so when then i go to that Customer details there i should see the lead & Opportunity for that Customer which i have created.

This much of work is done now i having the problem that if i created the Leads then it will be showing in both Leads & Opportunity fields in Customer i want it to show only in leads , same as for Opportunity.

I am explaining it by an example......If i have created "ABC" lead and select customer(Angel Cook).....Now i go to that customer where i have created one2many of "Leads & opportunity" there....Now i want to show "ABC" leads only in Leads one2many not in Opportunity and same as for Opportunity also.

So, please Help me from this problem.

Thanks Jack

Please don't post duplicate questions: instead edit your original question to add the details.

Daniel Reis
on 10/3/13, 8:32 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/3/13, 7:06 AM
Seen: 485 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM