- Is there somewhere a description about how it works?
- What are the procedures?
- How to find your way through?
Additional points added later:
- I want to thank you al for your answers.
- Francesco Apruzzese modified my question by adding bazaar to the question. That is ok for me, thank you for this.
- The pitfall is the answers loose focus on organisational aspects and get more focus on technicallities (nothing wrong with that.) I explain hereby some more about my first focus.
My first focus was on launchpad.
- How it works in terms of technicallities is answered, thank you Francesco Apruzzese.
- What are the procedures? This is done and made by the people, the individuals and there management. What to do with posts, are there rules in terms of time to wait for responses, is there some kind of escalation procedures. Prioritizing, etc.
- How to find your way through? It is so big and complicated, I think there are depandancies and relations I don't see. I do not see the big picture.
- How can I find out a problem that I have is a reported bug?