Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use different report header in OpenERP 7.0

By
Zicklee
on 4/10/14, 2:52 AM 1,494 views

Hi , we have 3 different kinds of report headers in OpenERP 7.0, i want to know how can i mention a report header for a specific report that i want to create, i will need all these report headers for different reports, how can i select a specific report header for a report?

Yes You can use webkit report engine by using this module you can create multipleple header add multiple logos etc.

can you explain more please

Qamar Soft
on 12/23/14, 6:05 AM

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 4/10/14, 3:37 AM

Hello

You will have to use webkit report engine module so you can create here multiple header and use it in your report

herbert6453
On 4/10/14, 7:22 AM

In RML you can put header code direct inside the report rml file to use different headers for the reports.

Put your header context inside the <pagetemplate></pagetemplate> tags in the report rml file and add the parameter header=False to report_sxw call in the report py file.

For OpenERP 6 there is the Elico Corp module base_report_header.. Let me know, if this module works with OpenERP 7 too.

thank u all, let me try webkit report engine, i also placed header code inside my rml file, and set header=false report_sxw, now it picks the header styl of RML header in(first report header in company)

Zicklee
on 4/10/14, 2:31 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/10/14, 2:52 AM
Seen: 1494 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM