This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi , we have 3 different kinds of report headers in OpenERP 7.0, i want to know how can i mention a report header for a specific report that i want to create, i will need all these report headers for different reports, how can i select a specific report header for a report?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

You will have to use webkit report engine module so you can create here multiple header and use it in your report

Discard
Best Answer

Yes You can use webkit report engine by using this module you can create multipleple header add multiple logos etc.

Discard

can you explain more please

Best Answer

In RML you can put header code direct inside the report rml file to use different headers for the reports.

Put your header context inside the <pagetemplate></pagetemplate> tags in the report rml file and add the parameter header=False to report_sxw call in the report py file.

For OpenERP 6 there is the Elico Corp module base_report_header.. Let me know, if this module works with OpenERP 7 too.

Discard
Author

thank u all, let me try webkit report engine, i also placed header code inside my rml file, and set header=false report_sxw, now it picks the header styl of RML header in(first report header in company)