Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use different heading for multiple pages in reports?

By
Kaustubha Udyog
on 2/10/13, 9:13 AM 2,264 views

I am using jasper reports and xpath. In code I have given parameter copies='4' in report properties I have defined openerp_copies_field property and set it to copies

I get only single copy. I also want header like First copy, Duplicate copy etc.

Good question (+1)

Andreas Maertens
on 5/3/13, 10:50 AM

You might want to check this module: http://v6apps.openerp.com/addon/7522?filter=%7B%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22%2C+%22text_search%22%3A+%22base_report_header%22%7D&page=0

ricardo
on 5/15/13, 12:59 PM

In RML this could be possible by using frames, but they are kinda hard to understand and master. In the RML guideline you can find some kind of explanation.

Evert Dausy
on 7/16/13, 9:02 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 7/19/13, 5:50 PM

Webkit can do it!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/13, 9:13 AM
Seen: 2264 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM