Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to use "Add an item" before tree view?

By
Anabela Damas
on 10/18/13, 12:12 PM 1,341 views

Hi everybody.

How I use the object 'Add an item' before a tree view? I want something like this: image description

I can make this on the chrome console : $('.oe_list_content').before($('.oe_form_field_one2many_list_row_add'));

But when I change the code [openerp/addons/web/static/src/js/view_form.js], I can't see the object.

if ($padding.length) {
         $padding.before($newrow); 
        } else {
            //this.$current.append($newrow)
            this.$current.before($newrow);
        //  $('.oe_list_content').before($('.oe_form_field_one2many_list_row_add'));
       }

However, I can move the object 'Add an item' for the first row on table : this.prepend($newrow) image description

Anyone help me with this situation?

hi need the same requirement any idea.

Ashmsh.M
on 12/20/13, 1:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/13, 12:12 PM
Seen: 1341 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM