Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to upgrade update a 7.0 module on Synology?

on 7/29/13, 3:43 PM 2,014 views

I have installed the OpenERP package module from Synology.

Version 7.0-20130226-002110

When I want to update a module I go to settings. At updates I get a "Nice, no updates." I do not think this is correct.

When I go to installed modules and update a module I have to wait long and after this long wait nothing has been updated.

Me to! never had any other message other than "Nice! No updates :)" perhaps it should be "Nice! No updates that I know about! :(" - I have updated Openerp and most of the modules manually - but very time consuming! - Question - is there a module to update the checking module?

on 9/10/13, 8:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/29/13, 3:43 PM
Seen: 2014 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM