Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to update product Quantity?

By
Ruma Shakya
on 2/26/16, 2:57 AM 409 views

On updating the Product Quantity, Why the Product on hand still remains ZERO? What are the Counter-Part Location Properties?

Whats the right way to configure Warehouse Locations and Warehouses for a Group of companies (4 Companies)under one Parent Company?

Can you provide me with a bigger picture of your query?

Nilim
on 3/1/16, 1:10 AM

I have this in counterpart locations of the product. Counter-Part Locations Properties Procurement Location:Virtual Locations/Procurements Production Location:Virtual Locations/Production Inventory Location:Virtual Locations/Inventory loss Are these the reason why my quantity update is not working? Also ,Current inventory valuation shows the quantity of same product to be 110. I have no idea where it went wrong .

Ruma Shakya
on 3/2/16, 6:26 AM
Nilim
On 2/29/16, 5:19 AM

Hi Ruma,

The Product Quantity should not remain ZERO in general.If you have updated the amount in the correct Ware House then quantity would obviously be updated. If still the issue persist, might be some other technical issue be there.

In case you have a group of companies and you want to configure Ware House Locations and Ware Houses. for them. Each Ware House can have different Company address and each location can have its Parent Location.In Odoo as product is maintained as per Ware House hence maintaining Ware House as per Company is possible but quantities would be updated Product wise.

Hope this helps

Cheers!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/16, 2:57 AM
Seen: 409 times
Last updated: 3/3/16, 5:49 AM