Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to update openERP source code?

Rahmat Awaludin
on 3/18/13, 10:29 AM 1,490 views

Following Getting started guide for developer, i have done this:

$ mkdir source;cd source
$ bzr cat -d lp:~openerp-dev/openerp-tools/trunk setup.sh | sh
$ make init-trunk

As I see addons repo is very large, and my internet connection drop at 800mb, what command should I use to resume it? I'm using make init-trunk but it's not working

Hi Rahmat, I saw bzr pull failing on an Amazon micro server and got to know it was because of no swap space on amazon. Are you doing this on Amazon server?

Rohit Thakral
on 3/18/13, 12:54 PM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 3/18/13, 1:32 PM

Hope this helps: http: //www.serpentcs.com/serpentcs-a-script-for-one-line-installation-of-openerp-7-0-server-instances

Clément THOMAS
On 3/18/13, 12:38 PM

You just have to update source code and reset the server

service openerp-server restart

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/18/13, 10:29 AM
Seen: 1490 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM