Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to update Odoo 9 Enterprise

on 11/8/15, 5:51 AM 2,035 views

I can only install Odoo 9 Enterprise from installer package, unlike Github installing, it's not possible to make update, and I don't know if it's possible to install Odoo 9 Eneterprise from Github. So how I can get the new updates?

James Carter
On 12/14/15, 12:20 PM

You can download the source code from http://odoo.com/page/download.  You have to login with the account related to your subscription, and also fill out a senseless form that asks questions like you are a new user of Odoo.    

After downloading the source, you can uncompress the source and update your installation.

Hope this helps.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 11/9/15, 3:12 AM

First of all, as an enterprise customer, you should read the enterprise docs or ask Odoo. Most probably you should make an appropriate entry in the /etc/sources.list to update your installation, like it is for the community installer.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/8/15, 5:51 AM
Seen: 2035 times
Last updated: 12/14/15, 12:20 PM