Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to update company currency rates up to date?

By
samba
on 6/21/14, 8:29 AM 3,388 views

I have installed currency_rate_update, But its not updating my company currency.

I have used Yahoo finance and European central bank webservices

Ivan Yelizariev
On 2/16/15, 12:42 PM

I make some refactoring of this module to work  in 8.0

https://github.com/yelizariev/addons-yelizariev/tree/8.0/currency_rate_update

I hope it can be helpful for someone

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 6/21/14, 12:03 PM

Samba,

The module works pretty cool. You have to configure it well as per the currency and the scheduler.

Thanks.

It is raising this error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/kptuser/openerp_backup/server/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_cron.py", line 136, in _callback method(cr, uid, *args) File "/home/kptuser/openerp_backup/custom_modules/currency_rate_update/currency_rate_update.py", line 191, in run_currency_update raise orm.except_orm(_('Error!'),('There is no base currency set!')) except_orm: (u'Error!', 'There is no base currency set!')

samba
on 6/30/14, 12:06 PM

Thank you very much. Now currency updating..

samba
on 6/30/14, 12:28 PM

HI Serpent Consulting Services, I am facing one more problem with this module https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-export-odoo-dastabase-design-85846. Can you please help me?. It is raising "unsupported currency cop " error.

samba
on 5/25/15, 2:02 AM
samba
On 6/30/14, 12:28 PM

This is a warning, which says you have to set atleast one currency as 'base'(A boolean on currency). For us, set INR as base currency. Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/14, 8:29 AM
Seen: 3388 times
Last updated: 3/21/15, 6:52 AM