Odoo Help

How to update company currency rates up to date?

By
samba
on 6/21/14, 8:29 AM 4,271 views

I have installed currency_rate_update, But its not updating my company currency.

I have used Yahoo finance and European central bank webservices

Ivan Elizaryev
On 2/16/15, 12:42 PM

I make some refactoring of this module to work  in 8.0

https://github.com/yelizariev/addons-yelizariev/tree/8.0/currency_rate_update

I hope it can be helpful for someone

Samba,

The module works pretty cool. You have to configure it well as per the currency and the scheduler.

Thanks.

It is raising this error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/kptuser/openerp_backup/server/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_cron.py", line 136, in _callback method(cr, uid, *args) File "/home/kptuser/openerp_backup/custom_modules/currency_rate_update/currency_rate_update.py", line 191, in run_currency_update raise orm.except_orm(_('Error!'),('There is no base currency set!')) except_orm: (u'Error!', 'There is no base currency set!')

samba
on 6/30/14, 12:06 PM

Thank you very much. Now currency updating..

samba
on 6/30/14, 12:28 PM

HI Serpent Consulting Services, I am facing one more problem with this module https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-export-odoo-dastabase-design-85846. Can you please help me?. It is raising "unsupported currency cop " error.

samba
on 5/25/15, 2:02 AM
samba
On 6/30/14, 12:28 PM

This is a warning, which says you have to set atleast one currency as 'base'(A boolean on currency). For us, set INR as base currency. Thanks.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/14, 8:29 AM
Seen: 4271 times
Last updated: 3/21/15, 6:52 AM