While displaying my aged balance with the OpenERP v7 reports, I noticed that my currency rates were not up to date, so the total due by my customers didn't match the reality. It was due to a wrong currency exchange rate input. And we didn't notice it while validating the invoices.
Now I would like to know if there is a way to recalculate the currency exchange rates and change the journal entries in a kind of automated way (I would like to avoid recalculating the value of around 300 invoices manually).
I thought of cancelling invoices and re adding these but I think it would result in a mess, so I ask here if there is a more elegant solution.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 12/12/13, 3:49 AM|
|Seen: 913 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|