Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to undo Journal entries [Closed]

By
Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/16/13, 11:27 AM 2,027 views

The Question has been closed

by
Ray Carnes
on 04/18/2013 00:37:51

I'm running on openERP v7.0 on debian. For integrity reasons, I understand that it should not be easy to undo a journal entry transaction, however, I would like to know if it is possible to undo a transaction if you have the administrative pass word and how? Otherwise my guess is to possibly make counter journal entries.

What do you exactly mean by 'undo'? do you mean 'cancel' or 'set to draft' or 'remove' the entry?

Smart Way LLC, Anas Taji
on 4/16/13, 3:24 PM

I mean cancel the transaction though, but I found out by installing the module ' accounts_cancel' Thanks.

Henry Padi Nyaunu
on 4/16/13, 7:19 PM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 4/17/13, 11:36 AM

You can cancel journal entries by installing the account_cancel module. Then you need to enter each journal and configure it to allow cancellation of journal entries.

It might be a good idea to have the module enabled by default when OpenERP is installed. But OpenERP might get bloated... similar situation to Drupal with views

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 11:27 AM
Seen: 2027 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM