Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to translate the word Claim throughout the application

Bart van der Meer
on 4/25/13, 8:02 AM 601 views

I would like to change the word Claim throughout the application. How can I translate it as it is not in the list with translated Terms. I am using the English 'translation' of OpenERP.

Carlos Vasquez
On 6/19/13, 11:05 PM

There is no English translation. English is the development language. So, you can't change the translation for an English term. Instead you would need to inherit the view and change the label there. You can do that from the system, as you can change a translation, but creating an inherited view is a bit more technical and complicated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/25/13, 8:02 AM
Seen: 601 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM