Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to track Lot number wise Sales Price?

on 3/25/13, 8:40 AM 2,068 views

Can any one guide me about how can I track Lot numberwise Purchase Price and Sales Price?

You may take an example of Pharmacy where one Medicine products has Batch No. and for each batch no. its Sales Price Varies. So Is there any way in OpenERP V7 so that I can bill products as per Batch No. ?

On 3/26/13, 3:19 AM

首先你要在你的物料上勾選需要進行物料跟蹤. 然後在收貨的時候, 就會要求你創建一個 批次號(batch no), 然後入庫完成, 後面出庫的時候, 也要求你選擇一個批次號.

在這個批次號上 就可以看到相應物料的移庫記錄.

Omal Bastin

--Omal Bastin--
| 6 6 8
Kochi, Kerala, India
--Omal Bastin--

Swiming deep into openERP/ODOO

Omal Bastin
On 3/26/13, 4:12 AM

I think you need to make some modification. Add a float field in production lot so that whenever a sale order is created load the price defined in the production load as the price of the product.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 3/25/13, 8:40 AM
Seen: 2068 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM