Odoo Help

2 Answers

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--

| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
4/17/13, 9:45 AM

You need to add that company first in Allowed Companies, defined in Access Rights tab. Add that company, you want to assign to a user, in that tab and after that, Add it from main Company field. It will work fine.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

8 Comments
priyankahdp Sri Lanka
4/17/13, 9:50 AM

Thanks Priyesh. where is the place to select 'Allowed Companies' ?

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
4/17/13, 9:52 AM

In User form, Second tab Access Rights , at the top side! You will see Allowed companies over there. Add your company in that , you want to assign to that user.

priyankahdp Sri Lanka
4/17/13, 9:56 AM

@Priyesh: Post updated.please check and advice,if u can plz upload pic for that

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
4/17/13, 10:19 AM

It seems that You did not assign Multi Companies group to your current logged user. If you are login with Administrator, Open its form view, Go to Access Rights and at below, Tick the boolean 'Multi Companies' , Save it. Reload it. Re-open the User form view and you will be able to see Allowed Companies tab in Access Rights.

priyankahdp Sri Lanka
4/17/13, 11:54 AM

Wow..thanks Priyesh.u saved my day..!

:-)

Arslan Zafar Pakistan
9/17/13, 6:41 AM

Thanks, That really helped.

Manish Ashar India
9/24/13, 4:05 AM

After doing the Tick the boolean 'Multi Companies' , Save it. Reload it. Re-open the User form view I could not get Allowed Companies tab in Access Rights. Please help.

Ken Tong Malaysia
9/17/14, 1:43 AM

Hi, I have tick the option muti companies, save and reload. I still did not find the allowed company. Kindly refer to the attach. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42025188/MultiComp.png https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42025188/no_allowed.png

Karolin Ar. Iran
7/20/14, 10:00 AM

Check 'Multi-Company' checkbox from 'Administrator' user panel, then you can see the 'Allowed Company' filed in user's settings. Resolved for me, Thank you.

Ask a Question
Writer
Tags
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now