Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to switch user login to Odoo on same PC/Browser ?

By
Johan Mutsaerts
on 2/18/15, 4:14 AM 836 views

Hi, 

Browser remembers user last logged in, so simple Logout and Login just logs in the same user everytime. 
How can I logout and login as a different user ? without having to clear the browser history every time.

TIA & BR,
Johan

Hi Johan Mutsaerts Did you asking that you need different user for login into same account.....you can do that by creating different user......we can also alter access rights such that he can view the particular menus.

Umashankar Subramani
on 2/18/15, 4:19 AM
Kristall IT Bvba
On 2/18/15, 4:37 AM

Hi Johan,

For this particular reason. We created a gpo that runs a little script. This script clears the login info each time. 
So you must login on each session or browser.

Johan Mutsaerts
On 2/18/15, 4:26 AM

Hi Jurgen, Sounds like a solution. Can I use that script on the Odoo.com SaaS platform ? Where to find and how to configure the script ?

Hi Jurgen, Sounds like a solution. Can I use that script on the Odoo.com SaaS platform ? Where to find and how to configure the script ?

TwinCiO bvba, Johan Mutsaerts
on 2/18/15, 4:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/15, 4:14 AM
Seen: 836 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM