Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to sum up two accounts into another account?

By
Sansal Birbas
on 2/5/15, 3:48 PM 382 views

Hi all,

I need  to load my chart of account from another software package to odoo. For that purpose, ı exported all account information in previous system and then loaded it to Odoo. Whats remaining is that some accounts are the sum of some other accounts or subtractıon . I thought that when i group them under parent account ın tree structure they will be added automatically and result will appear in parent account. But i did not happen so. How can i do that? I mean, how different accounts could be summed or even subtracted in another account?

Thanks in advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/15, 3:48 PM
Seen: 382 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM