Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to subscribe a mail group to an object

Mike Telahun
on 3/19/13, 5:19 AM 681 views

I have several custom modules which inherit from mail.thread. I have also created a mail group for users. How can I push notifications from the objects in my modules to the mail group. Ideally, I would like to be able to subscribe the mail group to an object, but that doesn't seem to be a feature. Is there some way, other than looking up the members of a mail group and subscribing them individually to an object, to achieve this?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/19/13, 5:19 AM
Seen: 681 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM