Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to stop odoo from auto creating pack_operation_lot in picking stock for sales order

By
Simon Lee
on 10/29/16, 7:47 AM 238 views

I am using odoo 9. In the current odoo 9 implementation, odoo automatically pick an inventory lot from the stock in view_pack_operation_lot_form. This does not match the need of our company. We prefer to manually pick all the lot ourselves. I looked at the code but cannot find which part of the code does the auto picking. Also, I worry that if I change something without knowing what the code does, it will break something elsewhere. Can someone give me some pointer of how to do this?

Here's my scenario:

Track lot or serial number = enabled
Define Expiration Date on serial numbers = enabled

-----------

I have the following in my inventory:

Product A, Lot name=20170202, Qty=30
Product A, Lor name=20170303, Qty=12

-----------

I have a sales order of Product A, Qty=24.

After entering the SO and clicking confirmed order, I clicked on the Delivery button that brought me to stock.view_picking_form. I clicked on the "split_lot" button that opened the stock.view_pack_operation_lot_form. Under the pack_lot_ids tree, odoo already creates the following:

Lot                                    Qty
----------------------------------------------------------------
20170202                        18.00
20170303                        6.00

I don't want the auto-created record(s). I want to leave the pack_lot_ids tree empty and have the user added the record himself by clicking "Add an item".

Any idea??? Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/16, 7:47 AM
Seen: 238 times
Last updated: 10/29/16, 8:17 AM