This question has been flagged

I am using odoo 9. In the current odoo 9 implementation, odoo automatically pick an inventory lot from the stock in view_pack_operation_lot_form. This does not match the need of our company. We prefer to manually pick all the lot ourselves. I looked at the code but cannot find which part of the code does the auto picking. Also, I worry that if I change something without knowing what the code does, it will break something elsewhere. Can someone give me some pointer of how to do this?

Here's my scenario:

Track lot or serial number = enabled
Define Expiration Date on serial numbers = enabled

-----------

I have the following in my inventory:

Product A, Lot name=20170202, Qty=30
Product A, Lor name=20170303, Qty=12

-----------

I have a sales order of Product A, Qty=24.

After entering the SO and clicking confirmed order, I clicked on the Delivery button that brought me to stock.view_picking_form. I clicked on the "split_lot" button that opened the stock.view_pack_operation_lot_form. Under the pack_lot_ids tree, odoo already creates the following:

Lot                                    Qty
----------------------------------------------------------------
20170202                        18.00
20170303                        6.00

I don't want the auto-created record(s). I want to leave the pack_lot_ids tree empty and have the user added the record himself by clicking "Add an item".

Any idea??? Thanks

Discard

Hi simon lee, have you found that code or got any reference code to resolve this.I need this code to me also.Please share me if u have got replied.Thanks.