Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to start/stop openerp-server on windows ?

By
Marcel Rushingwa MPENZI
on 8/15/13, 8:03 AM 23,534 views

after changing the code of a module I need to start / stop the server openerp but I do not know how .. help me please

I work on windows 7 and my openerp installation system was made by the all-in-one package

Yug Faa
On 8/15/13, 9:16 AM

Use Services to Start/Restart/Stop OpenERP Server

Menu Start --> tape Services --> search OpenERP Server --> Select line and click on Restart/Start/Stop's buttons above

Regards

This Works...Thank you Yug

Vaibhav
on 12/16/14, 11:59 AM
Sandeep Kumar
On 8/15/13, 5:44 PM

a better way is to install putty.exe and then use openerp linux command to

Kill python services and then to restart the services

kaynis
On 8/15/13, 11:14 AM

What i sometimes do is open task manager--> \services tab ---> look for OpenERP Server in the list right-click on it and select start/stop/restart

thank you guys for the valuable answers you gave me to solve this problem I finally went into the program file folder /openerp7/ Service/ there are two files that are: server start and stop server . just double clic on stop and to start

Vikram
On 8/16/13, 7:40 AM

Goto Start --> Run --> type services.msc and enter. A new window open that has a list of currently services in system. Select OpenERP Server. Right Click on that Services -- Shows the option such as Start, Stop, Restart.

For Command Prompt:

To start a service,

net start service (name of the service)

To stop a service,

net stop service (name of the service)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/13, 8:03 AM
Seen: 23534 times
Last updated: 5/8/15, 5:22 PM