Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to start server with --update all

By
Sergio Fernández
on 1/8/16, 7:38 AM 625 views

Good Morning

I've recently installed some git modules in my Odoo v8 installation. I installed the server in an Ubuntu server following the guide here https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/setup/install.html

I would like to know how to start odoo server with the --update all option. Because I've tried to perform it any way but I can't make it work on root and postgres users. And provokes and error of "role [ubuntu-user] does not exist" when accessing from [ubuntu-user].

Thank you

Krupesh Laiya
On 1/8/16, 8:34 AM

kindly create the role of the user you logged into the machine by using below command:

sudo su postgres

createuser USERNAME --createdb --no-superuser --no-createrole

then start the server again of odoo

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/8/16, 7:38 AM
Seen: 625 times
Last updated: 1/8/16, 8:34 AM