Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to start a new report?

Dr Obx
on 9/11/15, 11:14 AM 600 views

Hi guys, I need a simple form (list) of products so I added <report> into the xml, now I can see print button in tree view if product selected. Adapted one report(label) form from product but it's structure is horrible. So I would like to ask you for help ... how to create a simple ..... very simple form which will contain a header (title, date), table which will contain only 3 columns: name, quantity and location, no footer required. Simplest ..... Best.

Still getting an error:

TypeError: get_response() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

while trying create a simple report form :(

What a'm i doing wrong ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<templates xml:space="preserve">

<t t-name="Product report" t-attf-class="base #{cls}">

<div style="background-color: red;">This is simple HTML</div>

| 6 3 8
Ahmedabad, India

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer both experience in web and addons. you can contact me at:

E-mail : parikshitvaghasiya@gmail.com

Blog : parikshitvaghasiya.blogspot.in

Stackoverflow : http://stackoverflow.com/users/5089106/parikshit-vaghasiya

On 9/14/15, 2:03 AM

you can check this link : http://parikshitvaghasiya.blogspot.in/2015/09/qweb-report-in-odoo.html

hope this will help you.

Nice blog

Solanki Shamji
on 9/14/15, 2:16 AM

Thank you @parikshit. It's helpful for me.

Jagdish Maheta
on 9/22/15, 1:45 AM

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 9/11/15, 11:22 AM

You can check Yenthe's tutorial tutorial  

Thanx Ahmed

Dr Obx
on 9/11/15, 11:57 AM

Thanks for linking it Ahmed :) +1

on 9/15/15, 5:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/11/15, 11:14 AM
Seen: 600 times
Last updated: 9/15/15, 2:57 AM