Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to split taxes in Sales Order Module?

By
Ken Kasai
on 12/17/14, 2:42 AM 771 views

How do I split taxes in Sales Order Quotations / Sales Order ?

1.) I created a custom tax called ASF. Under Accounting Module the formula for ASF is (price_unit * 0.10)

2.) I also created a custom field called "x_asf" under the "Untaxed Amount" field. And I want to pass the "ASF" tax value to "x_asf" field. Anyone who could give example or guide for spliting the tax? Newbie here in Odoo. Thanks in advance!

Ken Kasai
On 12/17/14, 3:23 AM

Thank you for your suggestion Ivan. But is there other way to pass a tax value to a field?

I can't think of any without development. Especially because the tax value need to be calculated first (not readily available in the currently available fields).

Ivan
on 12/17/14, 3:35 AM

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/17/14, 2:58 AM

I would not recommend splitting the tax from Untaxed Amount as it might affect the calculation integrity.  What you can do is enhance the sale.order to display the tax calculation details like what they have for account.invoice (there is a tax table at the bottom left).

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/17/14, 2:42 AM
Seen: 771 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM