Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Hello , Guys
1) I have an issue regarding split payment . suppose if my customer make check payment at once (Rs200000) for my two events. And if I have to arrange this payment lets say 12500 for one event and 75000 for the other in my account how will I do it
2) Vendor bill to multiple SO
3) add multiple allotment partner in my Quotation
Thanks in Advance
We have developed a module to register checks and track their due dates.
This module provides the following features:
- Registering checks against invoices.
- Keeping track of "Checks Box" account.
- Keeping track of "PDC's Received" account.
- Keeping track of "PDC's Issued" account.
- Deposit/Withdraw check amount into/from bank account.
- Checks Statement report.
- Tracking returned checks.
- Wide range of filters and group by's.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/27/13, 7:46 AM|
|Seen: 941 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|