Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to specify a different welcome page on openerp 7?

By
Mohamed Essakali
on 5/15/13, 3:18 PM 2,520 views

I want to specify "my dashboard" as welcome page for user, but even if I set it in settings/users it doesn't work?

Thanks for your help

Laura Intan
On 7/9/13, 5:51 AM

You got to make your reporting menu as the first main menu. Change the sequence menu in settings || User interface || Menu Item

Change the reporting menu sequence there..

Hope help

Thanks, it's not really what i am expecting. I want to keep the default menu sequence, and only change welcome page for some users (as previous version 6.1). This was working fine by changing "Home page" parameter on user setting?!

Mohamed Essakali
on 7/15/13, 3:28 PM

I've tried that trick before, but it's not working on 7th version of OpenERP.

Laura Intan
on 7/15/13, 11:33 PM
Mohamed Essakali
On 6/7/13, 3:25 PM

Any idea????

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/13, 3:18 PM
Seen: 2520 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM