Odoo Help

How to solve this problem Uncaught Error: Unknown field state in domain [["state","not in",["draft"]]]?

By
Mohammed Khamis
on 3/10/15, 7:04 AM 3,476 views

I work On hr Contract Of Employee when i open it's form this client side error Uncaught Error: Unknown field state in domain [["state","not in",["draft"]]] I want to know how to arrive to this domain in my code I can't find this domain in my code If any one faced this problem before please help me how to solve this issue 

thank you so much

Hem
On 4/27/16, 4:59 AM

Hi,

This is because, you defined domain or attributes for one2many field inside the tree view

INCORRECT :

<page string="Purchase Request">

<field name="order_line"> ----------- (one2many field)

<tree string="Purchase Req Order Lines" editable="bottom">

<field name="part_name" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"/>

<field name="price_unit" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"/>

<field name="sub_total" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}" />

</tree>

</field>

</page>

Correct :

<page string="Purchase Request">

<field name="order_line" attrs="{'readonly':[('state','not in',('draft',))]}"> ----------- (one2many field)

<tree string="Purchase Req Order Lines" editable="bottom">

<field name="part_name" />

<field name="price_unit"/>

<field name="sub_total" />

</tree>

</field>

</page>

- state field is present only in main class. Hope this may solve your problem

Hi,

You just need to define "state" field into tree/form view of the HR Contract model.

I hope this issue will resolve.

thank you for your responding for me but I am try to make it but still error find , So If I find this domain where to find is more useful but I can't find it please if you know any easy way to find it please help me

Mohammed Khamis
on 3/10/15, 7:20 AM

can you tell me that which module you were installed ? and in which version this error is there ? in you tag I can see openerp7 and odooV8 but both are different.

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 3/10/15, 7:38 AM

I don't install any module this error appear when I change from tree view to form view and on odd 8

Mohammed Khamis
on 3/10/15, 7:55 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/10/15, 7:04 AM
Seen: 3476 times
Last updated: 4/27/16, 4:59 AM