This question has been flagged

hello all,

I really don't know how to solve this problem...

I'm on Odoo 8.

The promote tool is very unstable. When I open the modal window, the wheels turns in my browser. 

Often, the window is very long to open.

When I try to change words in the title or the description, it bugs. Even, I hear the fan of the server who runs quicker on the server. I can't modify the text. Or it is very very long before I get a cursor.

Sometimes, I get error message in the browser about website.seo.js or assets.

Sometimes, the browser crashes.

Most of the time, I can't save or click the X at the top right of the modal window to close. I have to refresh the page.

Errors or bugs are never the same but always lead to a refresh of the page.

I have try many browser : Safari, Chromium, Firefox. 

I have try to disable some custom modules.

How to debug it?

Where is the problem?

EDIT #1

When I click on promote menu, on the frontend, for example, I get these two lines in the log :

2017-04-20 19:25:14,168 24070 INFO odoo-test werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [20/Apr/2017 19:25:14] "GET /website/seo_suggest/boutique  HTTP/1.0" 200 - 
2017-04-20 19:25:14,264 24070 INFO odoo-test werkzeug: 127.0.0.1 - - [20/Apr/2017 19:25:14] "GET /website/seo_suggest/diversit%C3%A9 HTTP/1.0" 200 -

After this, I try to change one word in the Description textbox.

Firefox becomes grey, the fan turns quickly on the server and I get this error :

Un script sur cette page est peut-être occupé ou ne répond plus. Vous pouvez arrêter le script maintenant, l’ouvrir dans le débogueur ou le laisser continuer.
Script : http://odoo-test.lapagept.com/…b/js/web.assets_common/28b9258:427 

ANd Firefox becomes inoperable.

Sometimes, I can be an other error... Not always the same error.

Discard

Could you enable the debug mode with assets and share the traceback / console error ...

Thére are no réason that it crash... it just make 1 request/keyword to get the suggested related keyword...