Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show workflow in odoo 9

Simon Lee
on 9/3/16, 5:11 AM 218 views

I am using odoo 9 but i cannot view any workflow in diagram mode. 

What I did is as followed:

1) I logged in as administrator.

2) I activated the debug mode.

3) I clicked on Purchases-->Requests for quotation. Then I selected one of the existing quotation and opened it.

4) I clicked on the debug menu-->Edit workflow but nothing is listed in the tree view. I tried other menus such as sales order, purchase order. The result is the same.

I went to Settings/users to give administrator the full access right to all workflows and repeat the above but I still don't see any workflow.

How can I list and open existing workflows in odoo 9 in diagram mode. I just want to examine and see how it works and tried out some of the workflow tutorials on the web. Thanks.

Divyang Jariwala
On 9/8/16, 2:21 AM

Hi Simon Lee,

Follow This Steps:

- Active Developer Mode

- Go to Setting > Technical > Workflow > Workflow

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/3/16, 5:11 AM
Seen: 218 times
Last updated: 9/8/16, 2:21 AM