Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to show workflow in odoo 9

By
Simon Lee
on 9/3/16, 5:11 AM 430 views

I am using odoo 9 but i cannot view any workflow in diagram mode. 

What I did is as followed:

1) I logged in as administrator.

2) I activated the debug mode.

3) I clicked on Purchases-->Requests for quotation. Then I selected one of the existing quotation and opened it.

4) I clicked on the debug menu-->Edit workflow but nothing is listed in the tree view. I tried other menus such as sales order, purchase order. The result is the same.

I went to Settings/users to give administrator the full access right to all workflows and repeat the above but I still don't see any workflow.

How can I list and open existing workflows in odoo 9 in diagram mode. I just want to examine and see how it works and tried out some of the workflow tutorials on the web. Thanks.

Simon

Divyang Jariwala
On 9/8/16, 2:21 AM

Hi Simon Lee,

Follow This Steps:

- Active Developer Mode

- Go to Setting > Technical > Workflow > Workflow

Ameera PP
On 11/1/16, 1:59 AM

Hello Simon Lee,

Normally while trying the above 4 steps you mensioned, it shows the workflow related to that model in tree view. But as you are not getting that, please try it by going to Settings menu, then technical -> workflow.. Then you can see some menus like workflow, activities and so on. Go to workflow and select workflow related to the object you needed.

Khashayar Dadashzadeh
On 11/28/16, 6:27 AM

In version 8 purchase order had workflow but in version 9 the workflow have been moved to code so the change states and the function calls are written in code. Any way if you want, you can have your own workflow for the purchase. You just need to go to the menu you just mentioned and click on create button and create your own flow for the form. You give your desired name and in the RESOURCE name you should enter the object name for example PURCHASE.ORDER. you should start your flow with a dummy node and continue with your other nodes.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/3/16, 5:11 AM
Seen: 430 times
Last updated: 11/28/16, 6:27 AM